Lunch Time = Grilled Cheese Time
Adding a thinly sliced Gala apple 🍎 is a great addition to your normal buttery grilled cheese. Apples on a cheese board go great together and it tastes even better between melted cheese and crispy bread, dipped in Dijon mustard.
What you’ll Need:
Makes one sandwich
- 2 Slices Whole wheat bread
- Sharp Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 thinly sliced half of Gala apple
- Whole grain dijon mustard
What you’ll do:
- Heat the skillet over medium heat.
- Butter both sides of the bread and place the first slice of bread butter side down.
- Add the shredded cheese to
- Layer the thinly sliced apples over the melting cheese and add more cheese!
- Add the other slice of buttered bread and flip.
- Enjoy with a slide of Dijon mustard for dipping!