In the summer, I love to make fish tacos (recipe coming soon) and love to make this fruity, spicy salsa to go with them! A couple of years ago, I had some strawberries that were going bad, needed to use them quickly, and wanted tacos for dinner. The need to use my strawberries and a taste for fish tacos birthed the delicious salsa I share with you today.
Watch the video below for a quick how-to recipe walk-through recorded via Snapchat (please excuse any typos, or shaky hands 🙂 ).
What you’ll need:
What you’ll do:
- Dice (the same size, and all should roughly be of the same portion):
- Chop roughly half of the jalapeño, and add the some of the seeds. If you’re spicy shy – take either some of the seeds or all out completely.
- Chop a nice heaping handful of cilantro.
- Put all of the ingredients into a bowl.
- Add a generous couple of squeezes of lime.
- Finish with salt and pepper to taste.
- Taste and enjoy!