This has become one of my go-to breakfasts simply because I can prepare the eggs and quinoa ahead of time. With the meal prepped ingredients, this dish takes under 10 minutes to assemble! It’s fresh, full of great vitamins, and super filling.
What you’ll need:
- Meal Prep work (make this before for an easy go-to breakfast):
- 7-minute soft boiled egg
- Cooked quinoa
- I cook mine in a 2:1 ratio of chicken or veggie stock to quinoa
- Fresh spinach (and/or kale)
- Raw parmesan cheese
- Salt and Pepper
What you’ll do:
- Toss the quinoa and spinach together
- Sprinkle the shredded parmesan cheese over the quinoa and spinach mixture
- Slice the 7-minute soft boiled egg and place it over the quinoa and spinach
- Season the egg with a bit of pepper (and/or salt) and you’re good to go!
Yum!! Love a savory breakfast and we always have quinoa on hand. I’ll have to try this!
LikeLiked by 1 person
Yesss!! Please do and let me know how ya like it. 🙂 You can also see recipes before they even hit by blog on IG @cookingwithsydney